[ubuntu-uk] OT: Sony PRS 300 and ebook readers in general

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Wed Jul 7 19:30:08 BST 2010

I have the PRS-505 which just mounts as a storage device in Ubuntu and
works great with Calibre.

As far as I remember the PRS-300 is a bit skimpy with storage space and,
I could be wrong here, doesn't take storage cards.

Try for a PRS-505, if possible. I got mine new from Play.com for £140 a
year/two ago, so they should be much cheaper by now.

--
*Ronnie Tucker*