[ubuntu-uk] ECS AM3 GeForce 6100PM-M2 motherboard

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Wed Jul 7 10:59:18 BST 2010

On Tue, 2010-07-06 at 18:45 +0100, Rob Beard wrote:
> Okay well you don't say what processor it is, but for a reasonable spec
> machine you could look at this...

The bundle was offering a Phenom X4 ...  this was why I thought it might
be a good investment.  But this morning it seems to have been withdrawn
as an offer.  The local store had five - if you think it's a worthy
offer, I might phone them and see if I can still have one.  the guy did
print me out a quote valid for seven days so he could get his name on it
if I bought one.
		Barry Drake.
--
Sent from my Dell Netbook using Ubuntu - the Windows-free environment
that gives me real fresh air.