[ubuntu-uk] Tesco Home ........

Scott Pashley scottuss at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 09:33:25 BST 2010

It is a shame that Ubuntu isn't on more powerful hardware. I recently bought
a new laptop and had to buy one with Windows 7 (I didn't even boot into it,
straight format and install of Ubuntu!) because all of the Linux based ones
were from niche companies that only sold low spec and over priced stuff.

It's a real shame, but we need lower priced, higher spec hardware running
Ubuntu available for everyone.

Scott