[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu guest in Virtual Box lost networking

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Thu Jul 1 23:28:10 BST 2010

UPDATE:

I was very busy and did not get round to viewing your online info, I
will try to read it some time (thanks for posting).
But, when I went into VirtualBox and ran the Ubuntu 10.04 virtual
machine again, it worked with the normal wired ethernet connection and
its 2 arrows logo showing again. When it was not working, it was showing
what I presume to be the wifi logo, even though I have no wifi hardware
on this PC.

David