[ubuntu-uk] Lucid Lynx TV Advert

Russell Tester russell.tester at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 16:22:46 GMT 2010

Liam, you have a good point there. If this is going to work, IMHO it needs
to work on the free and open nature of the software itself. A concept for
making people watch this and not spending a penny is that people will need
to _want_ to see this video, how can we get it number one on youtube? Make
it funny.