[ubuntu-uk] Lucid Lynx TV Advert

Liam Wilson liamwilson93 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 15:23:35 GMT 2010

I think it'd be better to show how ubuntu is cost-effective (i.e; Free). If
someone sees something that works better than what they have, for a lot less
money, then they could possibly be enticed. It could also be noted that
ubuntu is much secure to attacks from viruses and such.

But yeah, the concept of people stuggeling with thier computers and then
showing like a comparison to Ubuntu seems to be a popular one, so why don't
we work on that?

Liam