[ubuntu-uk] Lucid Marketing

Liam Wilson liamwilson93 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 14:28:33 GMT 2010

As for the TV advert, should we like, have a meeting or something so we can
throw ideas around and such?

Personally, I think it'd be a good idea is the video didn't put other OS'
down, but rather, put Linux/Ubuntu Up, say show easy it is to contribute and
customise Ubuntu, etc. Say, show off a few compiz shots here and there...