[ubuntu-uk] Lucid Marketing

Liam Wilson liamwilson93 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 22:32:07 GMT 2010

I think only 1-2 of the screenshots are going to be actual full screen. If
they don't look clear enough at print, I'll reduce the amount visible in the
screenshots (Zoom in, so to speak), or give those screenshots more space on
the page. I'll just see how it goes for now. Right now, I'm just taking the
screenshots themselves.