[ubuntu-uk] Science Museum visit, Easter.

Isabell Long isabell121 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 10:39:18 GMT 2010

Hi there,

Having just looked at the doodle poll again after a few days, a suitable date is most likely to be Saturday 17th April 2010, as that seems to be the
date most people can come, so far!  I do of course apologise to the people who sadly cannot make it on that day!  Although this is all provisional,
there's still a fair few months to go! :)

As I said on the poll, organised group tours are on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays... so as the date most people can be available is a Saturday,
I'm guessing we don't want a tour and are going to do our own thing?  This aspect needs to be refined (as to what we are going to do on that day)! :)

Thanks,

Isabell
--
Regards,