[ubuntu-uk] Possible Training Events

Joe O'Dell joseph.odell at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 23 14:45:43 GMT 2010

Hey everyone,

> This is why I can't get any from college. There are numerous health and safety reasons why they can't give them away as well though. I will persist with asking though and see if they will give them to a charitable cause.

I noticed that there is a recurring pattern of institutions being hesitant to give out old computers.
So, I've drafted up a Indemnity Form for you all to use.

Please Note: I am not a lawyer or any other representative of the law, I have used information gleaned from online sources to create this form in order to help benefit members of the community. Got it? Good, now lets get some free computers!

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/m2ozyhz4ajw/indemnity.odt
(and before you all start moaning about it being on mediafire, it's free. people.ubuntu.com just doesnt work for me)

It's an *.odt document, but if you have any problems opening this, please let me know and I will send out a PDF too.

Joe

(released under the CC-SA 3.0 UK license - please feel free to modify it and use it as much as you want)
Joe O'Dell

Ubuntu-UK Group Member
(ascenseur)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JoeODell