[ubuntu-uk] Science Museum visit, Easter.

Bruno Girin brunogirin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 20:16:23 GMT 2010

On Thu, 2010-01-21 at 20:00 +0000, Isabell Long wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I haven't forgotten about this, I just haven't yet had a response from the Science Museum!  I rang them on Tuesday afternoon and I had to inform them
> that their website did in fact say that they did organised *group* tours, then they gave me another number to ring and that went to message so I left
> a message and haven't had any response yet!  I will attempt to contact them again this weekend sometime.  It's going to be at Easter, anyway.

People on the phone not knowing what's on their own web site? Surely
not! ;-)

> Does
> anyone feel it appropriate to create a Doodle poll yet?  Feel free.

If the aim of the poll is to propose a number of dates and see who can
make it when, I'd say that the earlier you create it the better so that
we have an idea of numbers.

> Someone on IRC earlier suggested making a wiki page, but please I would like it if discussion was just kept to the mailing list because to be honest
> it's ea$

A wiki page sounds a bit too much so I agree with about keeping it on
the mailing list.

Bruno