[ubuntu-uk] Science Museum visit, Easter.

Isabell Long isabell121 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 20:00:41 GMT 2010

Hi,

I haven't forgotten about this, I just haven't yet had a response from the Science Museum!  I rang them on Tuesday afternoon and I had to inform them
that their website did in fact say that they did organised *group* tours, then they gave me another number to ring and that went to message so I left
a message and haven't had any response yet!  I will attempt to contact them again this weekend sometime.  It's going to be at Easter, anyway.  Does
anyone feel it appropriate to create a Doodle poll yet?  Feel free.

Someone on IRC earlier suggested making a wiki page, but please I would like it if discussion was just kept to the mailing list because to be honest
it's ea$

Thanks!

Isabell.

--