[ubuntu-uk] Gadget Show Live Meet-Up

Joe O'Dell joseph.odell at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 21 17:41:19 GMT 2010

Hey - good idea!

>  I was also there last year and saw no linux stalls but it's twice as big this year. There are a list of stall for this year here: http://www.gadgetshowlive.net/page.cfm/action=ExhibList/ListID=1/t=m/goSection=2

I've just looked through the exhibitor catalogue, but there's no way to tell if they are linux companies or not without going into each one, and as you said, its twice as big this year, and the list is over 50 long!

> Even if we don't meet up maybe just wearing ubuntu t-shirts for a quick hello as we pass by is a good idea?

I shall place my order in now for ubuntu gear - I've been meaning to for a while, and this is the perfect reason!

I take it that you are going this year - just out of query, what day shall you be descending on the NEC?

Joe

Joe O'Dell

Ubuntu-UK Group Member
(ascenseur)