[ubuntu-uk] Science Museum visit, Easter.

Dave Morley davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk
Tue Jan 19 09:11:50 GMT 2010

On Tue, 2010-01-19 at 08:16 +0000, Isabell Long wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 10:45:19PM +0000, Alan Bell wrote:
> > well that sounds like a cracking idea to me :-) Looks like the Easter
> > holiday dates are from the 1st to the 18th of April. Maybe a doodle poll
> > would reveal a good date for everyone.
>
> They are indeed.  Yep, I will do a doodle poll later!  People seem to be generally keen, and I think this could work well!
>
> Thanks for the responses everyone!
>
> Isabell

You might like to get onto the museum before going much further and
enquire about rate for guided tours, lunches etc.

I partial organised a trip to the computer museum and the guided tour
brought the whole thing to life. they also put on a meal etc and the
cost was reasonable.

If the museum do something similar you could do a countdown of people
signing up till you hit the minimum number required.  Once hit get back
to the museum let them know that they are in for a huge influx :)

--
Seek That Thy Might Know

http://www.davmor2.co.uk