[ubuntu-uk] Science Museum visit, Easter.

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Tue Jan 19 08:19:21 GMT 2010

Presumably if you got a coach together you'd be coming fairly close to
the Linux User Group of Glastonbury area -- perhaps people in my LUG
would be interested in coming too and (this is pure speculation, but
worth exploring as a possibility) there could be two or three "pick up
points" along the way?  This might make the whole thing more
practical, cost-wise, than simply making it Exeter->London??

Should I post to LUGoG to see if folks might be interested in such a
joint venture?

Sean