[ubuntu-uk] Possible Training Events

Alan Bell alan.bell at theopenlearningcentre.com
Sun Jan 17 09:04:43 GMT 2010

Overall this is a great idea. I think we need to clarify who this is
aimed at. Off the top of my head I can think of three broad categories:

Individuals wanting to run a proper operating system at home
People wanting to introduce Ubuntu into their workplace
Students wanting to use it in their studies

This affects to some extent the style and content of the event, but more
importantly it affects the amount of time, effort and money people will
be willing to throw at it, and how it would need to be publicised.

Alan.