[ubuntu-uk] Not receiving emails - latest

Joe O'Dell joseph.odell at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 7 11:50:48 GMT 2010

Des,
I'm currently using talktalk too - although I havent dare ring up the support department because (and you may call this unfair) but all previous ISPs I have used, their support department is about as good as hitting your head against a brick wall.

I've only just joined this group, so I'm not sure what problem you're having - is it something to do with email? I've got a laptop with 8.04 that uses TalkTalk POP email - I'll see if I can help you!

If you want to email me, please feel free to at joseph.odell at googlemail.com

Joe