[ubuntu-uk] Podcast season 3

Steve yorvik.ubunto at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 15 20:44:56 GMT 2010

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 20:21:31 -0000, Rob Beard <rob at esdelle.co.uk> wrote:

> On 15/02/2010 14:19, Steve wrote:
>> The default browser in Lubuntu (The Lxde based Ubuntu variant, for low
>> mem/power machines) is going to be Chromium
>>

> Are there any plans of having an official ISO of Lubuntu with the next
> release?
>
> Rob

There will be Lubuntu 10.04 it won’t be LTS nor an 'offical' Ubuntu
derivative either (hopefully a later release will be).

	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu

I have got it to boot on 32MB of RAM :)  barely usable though.  Runs quite
nicely on 266MHz PII with 128MB 66MHz RAM as long as you don’t get carried
away with apps.  Looks quite pretty too.

--
Steve