[ubuntu-uk] Global Jam, Southy Middly Region

Matthew Daubney matt at daubers.co.uk
Wed Feb 10 12:37:30 GMT 2010

Since the Global Jam is at the end of March, I'd quite like to see one
run in the South, in the Berks/Hants/Wilts-ish area. I'm a bit useless
at organising these things, and have no idea where to start looking for
venues. Does anyone have anywhere we can use in this area? Obviously
this area covers quite a chunk of the south, but essentially, as long as
it's nearish a motorway and/or has a train station I think it should be
fine!

Does anyone have any suggestions?

-Matt Daubney