[ubuntu-uk] Good news for Linux promotion?

Bruce Beardall bruce72 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:50:14 GMT 2010

Me too, I'm definitely holding out until some ARM based options are on the
table. Despite desperately needing a new laptop and even a new netbook, I'd
rather not spend money on a new Intel machine until I've had a chance to see
the competition in action.

When I had my G4 iBook, Ubuntu PPC worked wonderfully compared to the
molasses-like OSX. I can't wait to see what Ubuntu ARM is like.

Cheers

Bruce