[ubuntu-uk] Viral Videos - Who's actually interested?....Just another thought....

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Wed Feb 3 12:21:57 GMT 2010

Quoting Liam Wilson <liamwilson93 at gmail.com>:

> That's also one of the aims of the ubuntu viral videos project - to give
> help to the new users.
>
> Regards
>
> Liam

I wouldn't have thought a viral video could go into enough detail to
show a user how to do something, I'd have thought that if it was video
based then it would be more likely that a Screencast would be of more
use to show a user how to do something.

I'd have thought a viral video should be eye catching and funny, maybe
pointing out some of the features of Ubuntu but not going into great
detail.

Rob