[ubuntu-uk] Lucid Marketing

Liam Wilson liamwilson93 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 12:55:05 GMT 2010

Hey Rob;

The screenshots were taken on my Dell Mimi at about 1024x600, so scaling
them up may not cause too much disorientation.

As for what you said about the logo bieng too dark, you were right. I
printed one off and the logo is too dark on the background. As for the
screenshots, they look fine on print.

Liam