[ubuntu-uk] Research required ...

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Mon Dec 27 20:32:06 GMT 2010

On Mon, 2010-12-27 at 16:09 +0000, bodsda at googlemail.com wrote:
> You don't need admin access to create a wiki page, just browse to the pagename you want, then start editing.

Thanks for that.  There is now a Wiki page at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WindowsCompatibility
> This does sound like a very worthy cause. Can I make a suggestion though. Any failed attempts should be documented fully, this will then allow others to attempt the process with some prior knowledge, and might even attract some people who can create a solution.

I've placed that in the preamble to the page.  Thanks.  Please take a
look and by all means feel free to improve the layout.  Pretty pages are
not my thing.
--
What do you see when you use your Computer? Same old thing?
...There IS a Better Way!  Ubuntu!