[ubuntu-uk] Problems with CR2 files from a Canon 60D

Bob Giles thecorfiot at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 16:02:05 GMT 2010

On 19/12/10 14:36, Anton Piatek wrote:

> It's not free, but bibble is very good (i use the pro version with my
> 40D).
>
> Have a look at it as a lightroom alternative.

Anton et al,

I couldn't agree more. I too use Bibble 5 Pro and find it excellent.
Interestingly, I note that with the release of version 5.2 RC1, they
claim to have improved the support for the Canon 60D. As I don't shoot
with such a beast, I can't comment on how good or otherwise it handles
the RAW output from the 60D with either the production version or
release candidate.

Their site, (www.bibblelabs.com) has a wealth of information and examples.

It might be worth checking out their free fully functioning demo
version. (Essentially a 14 day trial). At £130, I don't think that it is
overpriced, when I consider what gets spent on other pieces of kit!

Just my 2 cents worth!

Bob G.