No subject

Thu Dec 9 18:12:53 GMT 2010

in similar ways so the actual problem is probably with the underlying
raw library (libraw). If this is the case, the Shotwell developers will
be able to identify the problem and report it to the libraw devs.

> I am trying very hard not to have to resort to using my Windows PC for
> image editing as this is one of the few remaining tasks I cannot do in
> Ubuntu. Unfortunately image editing is very resource intensive and
> running Photoshop Elements or Lightroom in a VirtualBox VM was painfully
> slow.

Cool! Apart from the raw issues, what part of your workflow can you
currently not do with Ubuntu?

Cheers,

Bruno