[ubuntu-uk] Increasing number of displayed documents in Recent Documents?

David Jones djones.dancol at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 17 13:40:23 GMT 2010

On 17 December 2010 13:32, Gordon Burgess-Parker <gbplinux at gmail.com> wrote:

> I cannot believe that there seems to be NO way of increasing the number
> of documents displayed in Places-Recent Documents! An extensive Google
> search comes up with nothing!
> Is there a way? If not where do I make a suggestion for a future release?

This website has a suggestion on how to turn off or limit the number of
files shown in the list
http://tips4linux.com/turn-off-or-limit-the-recent-documents-feature-in-ubuntu/

Somebody asked the question about increasingthe number of documents
displayed to 12 and there are instructions on how to do that.  That bit
sounds like what you need (if I've read your question correctly).