[ubuntu-uk] Christmas Bashes

Alan Bell alan.bell at theopenlearningcentre.com
Wed Dec 15 16:28:49 GMT 2010

On 15/12/10 12:23, David Hanson wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Moving away from this topic very slightly.....
>
> Are there any events held in the Yorkshire area?
>
> It seems to me that every Ubuntu UK event is in London? - That's a long walk
> from Leeds! :)
>
> Dave Hanson

If you build it, they will come!
The only reason the Christmas event is in London was because I felt like
organising one and picked a location I could get to. If you organise a
Yorkshire based event then it will be quite close to you, perhaps I
could suggest a springtime stroll on Ilkley Moor (but don't forget your
hat http://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=704)

Alan.

--
Alan Bell
The Open Learning Centre

Web: http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com

Mob: +44 (0)7738 789190
Tel: +44 (0)844 3576000

The Open Learning Centre is a trading name of Bell Lord Ltd,
a company registered in England and Wales #05868943.
VAT Registration #GB 901 4715 55