[ubuntu-uk] How do I turn off viewing all windows zoomed out?

Byte Soup bytesoup at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 20:29:18 GMT 2010

On 3 December 2010 14:38, David King <linuxman at avoura.com> wrote:

> ian pettitt (RRes-BB) wrote:
> >
> > That sounds like the scale plugin in Compiz. One way of changing the
> settings and the shortcut/mouse corner activation is to use the Compiz
> manager.
> >

> Thanks, that was it. I disabled Scale in Compiz and now I can put my
> mouse where I want without zooming out to all windows.

By default I think im right in saying hitting the "super" (windows) key and
"w" will scale all windows on your current workspace and "super" and "a"
will do the same but for all windows on all desktops, this is of course as
long as you dont have desktop effects turned off in appearance preferences.

-Mark