[ubuntu-uk] Want to create an advert for Ubuntu?

Mary Mooney memooney at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 18:02:36 GMT 2010

I am not a designer programmer or media person - I just use Ubuntu - because

.... once you get your desktop you are ready to roll
.... it has an office programme, compatible with other wordprocessing and
spreadsheet programmes
.... it plays my music and dvds
.... I can watch BBC on the Internet
.... when I have a problem, a Google search more often than not locates the
solution - or I can go to the Community.

So out of the two first drafts I prefer the second one.

There you have it, my six-pennyworth.

Mary

------
Mary Mooney DEUK