[ubuntu-uk] Scanners & OCR

Simon Wears munkyjunky at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 15:37:27 BST 2010

Thanks for all the replies!

Looks like I'll ignore the OCR idea then - that was just a 'it would be good
if' idea.

John, your idea of typing them up directly to my computer would be a bit
tricky, since I don't own a laptop! Plus, I enjoy actually handwriting my
notes since my course does a lot on computers.

My other method was going to be to type them up in the evenings, the scanner
method was because I'm lazy! Perhaps I'll try typing them up myself for the
first few weeks, see how it goes. If it turns out to be a pain digitising
graphs and things, I'll find a scanner.

Cheers,
Simon Wears
http://MunkyJunky.com