[ubuntu-uk] ANNOUNCE: GeekNic Tomorrow

Joe O'Dell joseph.odell at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 7 19:41:38 BST 2010

Hello All,

The GeekNic is Tomorrow, and as such, there are 2 final things to say!

1. Arrival Time
I shall be at Speakers' Corner from about quarter past 12, and we'll make our way to somewhere in hyde park just after 1.
We will endeavour to post our location on twitter/the wiki as soon as we find a permanent place in hyde park. (Most likely GPS lat/long co-ordinates!)

2. Food & Games
There will definitely be food there but, as mentioned in previous messages, anything you can bring is appreciated :)
Also, keep in mind when you bring park games that there are going to be lots of people there, and so not something that's going to float off half a mile away!

See you all tomorrow!

Joe
Joe O'Dell

GreenerClassrooms Project Co-Ordinator
http://www.greenerclassrooms.org.uk

Fedora Ambassador & Contributor (FreeMedia)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ascenseur

bedsLUG Co-Ordinator
beds.lug.org.uk

DFEY Member (SouthEast)