[ubuntu-uk] Moan -- Top Posting (was "Apps for kids")

Josh Holland jrh at joshh.co.uk
Sat Aug 7 10:16:08 BST 2010

On Sat, 2010-08-07 at 09:08 +0100, Sean Miller wrote:
> So that's good... and, perhaps, we can put some pressure on Google as
> a group to resolve this Android issue?!?!?

After a quick bit of searching through the android project hosting on
Google Code (isn't open source software wonderful?), I found the
following bug:

http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=8462

I believe that the best way to make Google realise that this is a
problem is to go to that page and "star" the issue. This is a bug
tracker, and so the correct way of signifying that a bug affects you too
should be employed, rather than hundreds of "me too" comments. Perhaps
the first could detail the problem in the specific context of mailing
lists, but we don't want to inundate the bug with useless information.

--
Josh Holland <jrh at joshh.co.uk>