[ubuntu-uk] Moan -- Top Posting (was "Apps for kids")

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Sat Aug 7 09:03:50 BST 2010

On 7 August 2010 09:00, Joe O'Dell <joseph.odell at googlemail.com> wrote:
> You are getting too pernickety about bloody top posting.

That is an opinion... I think that the discussion needs to be had,
because it is becoming more and more of a problem.

> Take a breather and calm down, and then try and solve the world by getting phone manufacturers to add mailing list functionality.

That is the "next step"... but in the meantime we can try to be
thoughtful when it comes to HOW we post, surely?

Because top posting all the time results in people LEAVING mailing
lists, because they simply can't understand what's going on.   And we
want to be INCLUSIVE, surely?

Sean