[ubuntu-uk] TDM Seek Senior PHP Developer (+ Linux Admin / Trainer)

Derrin Kent derrin at thedevelopmentmanager.com
Mon Apr 26 16:48:30 BST 2010

Official Mahara Partner & Open Source Software Support
agencyhttp://tdm.info, based in Worcestershire, UK seek a:
*
Senior PHP Developer  (+ Linux Admin / Trainer)*

Salary = £28k to £35k p.a.

Apart from an enthusiasm to develop great code and to represent TDM amongst
the international and local Mahara, Moodle and other PHP Communities, this
person also:

   - is able to run a good linux webserver infrastructure and manage
   software databases for performance
   - has the confidence to train other people in professional Linux Sys
   Admin (LPIC 1 & LPIC 2) courses - and is willing to travel around the UK to
   deliver 4-day courses
   - is flexible enough to spend significant amounts of time doing CSS,
   XHTML and Xerte Object / Moodle & Mahara site configuration work.

NB - We are NOT particularly looking for artistic Web Design Skills (though
this would be a plus) but we ARE looking for someone who will enjoy tweaking
themes and configuring software sites + mashups according to bespoke client
needs.

Are you an individual interested in having a conversation? (NO AGENCIES NEED
APPLY).

If so, contact Derrin Kent:

e:  derrin at tdm.info
m: 07792 569415