[ubuntu-uk] Joggler Remote Desktop sharing

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 24 17:09:21 BST 2010

Hi

I am trying to get remote desktop sharing working with my O2 Joggler
running Karmic UNE.  I had to install vino and it works in the sense
that I can connect, see the screen, move and click the mouse and type
things, but the screen does not seem to be updating properly,
sometimes it does not update when the joggler display changes.  Has
anyone successfully used vino on the joggler?  I have seen freenx
mentioned as an alternative, again has anyone tried it?  It seems a
little more complex to setup so I am just checking whether anyone has
already tried before I give it a go.  Perhaps there is another better
alternative?

Colin