[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu JeOS

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Thu Apr 22 22:14:00 BST 2010

Hi folks,

I was wondering, with the pending release of Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, is Ubuntu
JeOS still going to be available?

I currently have a VM running Ubuntu JeOS 8.04 LTS, and I backed this up
the other day and updated it to 10.04 LTS okay (in fact it went really
well), but I haven't been able to find an Ubuntu JeOS 10.04 LTS ISO
image (I must admit I haven't had much of a look, maybe a quick Google
search and a look through the 10.04 LTS ISOs on the Ubuntu FTP site).

If it isn't going to be available anymore, should I use the Ubuntu
Server CD instead and select the Cloud option?

(My plan at the moment is to run a server in a VM on VMWare as I don't
have any KVM compatible hardware to hand).

Ta,

Rob