[ubuntu-uk] Strange problem on Lucid ....

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 19 18:04:35 BST 2010

Mark Fraser wrote:
> Take a look at this bug and its duplicates on launchpad
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/plymouth/+bug/554737 .
Thanks for that.  This is definitely the same bug, and it explains a
whole lot of things I'm seeing.  I know where to look now.  Plymouth has
repeatedly crashed, but I hadn't realised what it does until now.
Sounds like the whole problem will soon be sorted.

Regards,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See http://www.urc5.org.uk/index for information about the synod, and http://www.urc5.org.uk/?q=node/703 for the Synod Healing pages.

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com