[ubuntu-uk] #uukout and other gubbings :)

Joe O'Dell joseph.odell at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 17 21:52:48 BST 2010

Woops

Sorry everyone, I didn't send out the full website address!

It's http://uukout.lighthouseapp.com/projects/50654/home

Joe
Joe O'Dell

GreenerClassrooms Project Co-Ordinator
http://www.greenerclassrooms.co.cc

Fedora Ambassador & Contributor (FreeMedia)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ascenseur

bedsLUG Co-Ordinator
beds.lug.org.uk

DFEY Member (SouthEast)