[ubuntu-uk] Firefox wont open up since yesterdays nightly update

John Matthews jakewc2 at sky.com
Thu Apr 15 12:40:31 BST 2010

I hope this will work, I know you cant upload pictures so I have
uploaded them to a picture host and will add the urls.

First picture shows FF with all addons enabled second without, and both
hang half way though downloading page, and the vid doesnt appear.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v420/jmatt21/Misc/?action=view&current=IMG_1095.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v420/jmatt21/Misc/?action=view&current=IMG_1096.jpg

Hope that helps.

Some more information, I play games on Facebook, using both Chrome and
Chromium, now I cant. This was after a nightly update two days ago.

John.