[ubuntu-uk] For folks on Ubuntu with sony walkmans

Markie mark.curtis.1970 at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 15 11:17:20 BST 2010

Correct, it will work on windows too. Ive not tried it myself, but as its a
java app it should work on any OS with java installed. Ive loaded the java
app onto the stick itself and it runs like this;

curtis at Homer:/media/disk$ ls
JSymphonic  OMGAUDIO  skeptoid-4187.mp3

curtis at Homer:/media/disk$ cd JSymphonic/

curtis at Homer:/media/disk/JSymphonic$ ls

JSymphonic_0.3.0beta.zip  JSymphonic_v0.3.0b.jar  JSymphonic.xml
README_v0.3.0b.html

curtis at Homer:/media/disk/JSymphonic$ java -jar JSymphonic_v0.3.0b.jar

15-Apr-2010 11:16:00 org.danizmax.jsymphonic.gui.SettingsHandler
startDocument
INFO: Reading file /media/disk/JSymphonic/JSymphonic.xml...!
15-Apr-2010 11:16:00 org.danizmax.jsymphonic.gui.SettingsHandler endDocument
INFO: Done reading file

(truncated the rest of the output)

Thanks

Mark