[ubuntu-uk] Science Museum Vist

Isabell Long isabell121 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 17:14:10 BST 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 04:28:49PM +0100, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
> On 13/04/10 16:24, Joe O'Dell wrote:
> > not a bad idea!
> >
> > perhaps #ubuntu-uk-outing
> > or #uuk-outing
> > or #ubuntu-outing even?
>
> As there is a finite character limit how about #uuk-out?

I think there's something on twitter about it splits the hashtags in two if there are  "-" in them so it wouldn't work.  #uukout or #geekout are
good, I prefer #uukout although #geekout is possible easier to type say on a phone or something.  Decide.  :)

--
Regards,
Isabell Long <isabell121 at gmail.com>