[ubuntu-uk] Setting up the web interface for VLC in ubuntu/Linuxmint?

javadayaz javadayaz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 18:04:45 BST 2010

Ive got it working...thats made my day....thank you

On 12 Apr 2010 17:25, "Kris Douglas" <krisdouglas at gmail.com> wrote:

On 12 April 2010 15:56, javadayaz <javadayaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> sorry to be a pain but whereabouts ...
Tools>Preferences then under "show settings", bottom left select the
All option, after that, go to the interface dropdown, click main
interfaces, then on that page tick http remote control interface. Then
click save, if memory serves me rightly, this should work, but i'm at
work at the moment.

--
Kris Douglas,

NODE Computer Systems
Web Hosting, Design and Server Administration, Techn...

ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com
https://wiki.ubuntu.c...