[ubuntu-uk] DEB again

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 15:49:37 BST 2010

On 12/04/10 15:13, John Matthews wrote:
> I have to admit, I wondered why such a subject should be so taboo. It
> affects us a lot more than we really would like to admit.
>
> I would genuinely like to know why it should have such a negative
> response from somebody like Alan, and why it is discouraged.

Blimey - It wasn't intended to be "such a negative response". That is
why I phrased my message the way I did.

I have heard and read a great deal about the debill over the past few
months, have written to my MP on several occasions and am a politically
interested individual with my own opinions. I didn't however, think that
the Ubuntu UK mailing list was the most appropriate forum for discussing
more general politics - which is what this thread had morphed into.

Clearly I was wrong. ;-)

Al

--
The Open Learning Centre