[ubuntu-uk] DEB again

Bruce Beardall bruce72 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 14:26:00 BST 2010

I certainly don't want to be pushing a political agenda (especially where
it's not wanted) and Alan makes a perfectly reasonable point but I can't
help but consider the following: For a group of Linux supporters [albeit, a
specific distribution], it seems a bit odd that there isn't more discussion
of this kind of subject. I'm neither making accusations nor offering
challenges. Just a thought.

Many thanks for your patience.

Regards

Bruce