[ubuntu-uk] iPhone software....

John Matthews jakewc2 at sky.com
Fri Apr 9 17:24:12 BST 2010

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to say sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I
wanted to be sure I had done verything I cuold to get this working
before I posted. Not had much success to get it working on Karmic, I can
get Rhythmbox to see the phone, but I cant get anything else to work.
The icon that is supposed to appear on the desktop doesnt appear. Tried
everything to get it to work, but I just dont understand enough of what
is being asked, to attempt to try anymore.

On my notebook, which has Lucid on it, it seems to work out of the box,
I didnt have to install anything. The only problem is, I have music on
the netbook, but it needs to be converted to whatever iPlayer works
with, and dont know how to get that to work. I did watch part of the
video, which I really appreciate by the way, that was very helpful, and
will watch it all as soon as I can. Is there any way to convert in Ubuntu?

Thank you for all your help, I really appreciate it.

John

--
Ubuntu User #30817