[ubuntu-uk] The tablet everyone is talking about..

TT Mooney ttmooney at dilettantism.com
Wed Apr 7 07:24:57 BST 2010

Hey all --

Long time listener, first time caller.

With my obcession for small Linux devices (man the N800 was COOL, but
not terribly useful) I couldn't resist the Joggler. Went down to Oxford
Street -- apparently they sold out in store on 2 April, and may have
more in on Thursday. Online seems the best option for stock availability.

I assume they have a backlog, or are about to release an updated
version, but who can complain at £49? I think it will make a fine
kitchen computer, and a friend is going to try it as a GCompris tablet
for his daughter.

travis