[ubuntu-uk] The tablet everyone is talking about..

Bruno Girin brunogirin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 18:13:37 BST 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 15:27 +0100, James Thomas wrote:
> Phoned around 3 x o2 stores, got the last joggler at store number 3...
> If anyone wants to buy a joggler and can't #blamepopey
>

> :)

The Camden Town shop was so busy I gave up, went home and ordered it
online. Now I just have to work out what to do with it. I'll probably
try to use it out of the box to start with but installing a cut-down
version of Lucid with the Moblin desktop on top sounds tempting.
Alternatively, I wonder if it'd be a good device to run Moovida[1] on.

[1] http://www.moovida.com/

Bruno