[ubuntu-uk] Manchester Karmic (9.10) party

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 08:08:26 BST 2009

On 28/09/09 07:56, Sean Miller wrote:
> Hmmm.... with all due respect he mentions Linux so much I doubt any
> impartial reader will take much notice of his comments.

He is comparing the two. What's wrong with that? There are clearly some
problems with Win 7. Unstable updates, iffy text editor...

Also, for most users (as it seems so few bought Vista), Windows 7 has no
easy upgrade path. If you are currently using XP, you have to format
your HDD and start again. That really sucks for "normal" users.

Al