[ubuntu-uk] Manchester Karmic (9.10) party

Gordon Allott gord.allott at canonical.com
Sun Sep 27 14:46:22 BST 2009

On Sun, 2009-09-27 at 11:05 +0100, Gordon wrote:
> Gordon Allott wrote:
>

> > Karmic is released on thursday (always a thursday) the 29th october
>
> Interesting! A week after Windows 7.......the comparison should be great!

I think it would also be interesting to compare the karmic release
parties to the windows 7 release parties. i'm sure everyone has seen
this video already, but its well worth crossposting everywhere ;)
http://valleywag.gawker.com/5366070/host-your-own-awful-party-for-windows-7

--
Gordon Allott <gord.allott at canonical.com>
Canonical