[ubuntu-uk] Mobile broadband usage monitor

Mark Fraser kubuntu at mfraz.orangehome.co.uk
Thu Sep 24 14:29:38 BST 2009

On Wednesday 23 September 2009 16:23:49 Alan Lord (News) wrote:
> On 23/09/09 16:17, Mark Fraser wrote:
> <snip />
>
> > That doesn't seem to support the Huawei E160 modem and will it conflict
> > with network-manager?
>
> Just install it and try it: https://launchpad.net/wader/
>
> (It won't conflict with NM, it works with it...)
>
> Al

Can't seem to get it to work, after clicking 'connect' I get a big message box
saying:
Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did
not sent a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the
reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

NetworkManager connects straight away with exactly the same settings.